The Sex Opera ...Season 2

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The End for the Sex Opera 2 Postings

Well, I guess you guys are wondering, “What the hell happened? She left us on this fucked up cliffhanger and haven’t even came back to give us an update!”

Unfortunately, I had to stop posting my story on this blog page because I found it on someone else page! Imagine someone stealing your child and selling them to a slave owner…well, that’s how I felt. Once I emailed the person who had my story posted, they took it down and I’ve learned a valuable lesson. I’m not going to post more than 3 chapters of a story and then I’ll leave it up for those to read then it comes down.

So for those of you who followed the story on a daily basis, I’m sorry to throw a wet blanket on the bed but I can’t post any more of the story. I am, however, working on three other manuscripts that I’ll post at a later date. I’ll keep you abreast.

As for the Sex Opera 1 and 2, they are currently being proofread and should be heading to the bookstores this summer…if God permits.

Talk to you all soon!

Naiche